We are hiring!
Rockelis Partners Summer Analyst Program
We are looking for Analysts for our summer program to spend the season learning the ropes of a startup firm while acquiring real word exposure to financial advisory, valuation and private equity. During the program, you’ll be exposed to the process of business development and transaction advisory from both the technical and interpersonal standpoint. You’ll work on live deals and deal proposals. You may also work on projects that include:
• Financial analysis and modeling
• Industry research
• Client due diligence
• Developing written materials, including offering documents and business presentations.
Ideal candidates must be an undergraduate student with an anticipated graduation date between December 2022 - June 2024.
Other considerations include:
• a GPA of 3.2 or above
• a strong interest in business and finance, though no specific major is required
• course experience in accounting, computer science or industrial engineering
• resourcefulness, team-orientation, enthusiasm, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the careers section on our webpage www.rockelis.com.
10 Ruiz Belvis San Juan, PuertoRico 00917 939.318.2020 email@example.com